Our cultured pearls are carefully selected from oysters and freshwater mussels.
What to know about wearing pearl jewelry
- Pearls can be sensitive to environmental factors, so treat them with love.
- Maintain the brilliance and luster of pearls by wearing them often as that helps to prevent drying.
How to store pearl jewelry
- When not being worn, store pearls in a safe place.
- Pearls can crack when stored in a condition that’s too dry.
How to clean pearl jewelry
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or polishing cloths.
- Do not use steam or ultrasonic cleaners.